Saturday, August 14, 2010

AUG

I think it being 1 mth plus since I step in here. WoW. Tat fast man. I tot I just updated onli. wahaha. Up n down equally happen. At least still not so bad not totally down.

I went to Jay Chou concert n it just dam awesome man. Waited for 10yrs just to see him. Hopefully I dun haf to wait another 10yrs.
I went to interview for a company, still not bad I still can get to lvl 4. Will try again maybe around in the September.
I really can't wait for sch to start which is like 4mths later, but I have not yet register man, SIM is just so slow this intake dunnoe why. But I got this feeling tat i am getting in for sure..^^
4 more mths to go and i am out of that no soul work place man.. can't wait man

TCEFREP

Can anyone accept the word Perfect is written in this form : TCEFREP
Which is totally opp.
I am reali someone tat is totally not prefect at all which i can be TCEFREP. Can still be there someone tat can accept it.


Night.

No comments: