Saturday, June 05, 2010

.JUNE.

Half year gone.Achieve nothing dam great. Maybe achieve part of my dream. (Taiwan N Hongkong) dun care I will repeat this 2 countries for sometime. hahaa.. 8 Years nv take plane man. LOL.

June is the month that most of my frens ord. time flies man. i still remember that time i send zz to tekong. I was crying lo. Dam funny. I also dunnoe why i cry, sia la den now ord liao.. But i think he had so much fun in camp. Camp = Home.

July is the month tat xiuyuan is gng oversea to study. www.currie.ewa.edu.au (his sch)
C the website like not bad. lol. All the best to him. Maybe meet some aust girl.
Hopefully he still come back to Singapore after he graduate.

End for the time being.

1 comment:

stefenie said...

fun right. anyway, i m goin taipei for 6 days last week of june. just b4 i start my new sem. hehe. wan me to get anything that u missed out?